![]() |
| The questionable tank top. And I thought the most offensive thing was my crazy lazy day hair... |
Well, since my girls (you know, the two below my chin) had been cooped up in a bathing suit all day, it was time to let them free. I showered, found a comfy pair of palazzo pants and a tank top with a built-in bra, and was very at-ease.
It just so happened that the tank top was from Victoria's Secret. Back in the day, when I was a tattoo artist who relied heavily on tips, my wardrobe was a bit... questionable. I purchased these tank tops then, with a plunging neckline, and it helped with my bottom line... feel me? Since leaving the tattooing world and becoming a work-at-home mom, those tank tops got lost in the back of my closet somewhere... until this past weekend.
I came downstairs, Hubby on the couch, The Girl playing on the computer. She turned around, took one look at me and said:
"Whoa, Mom. Put those away!" And she started giggling.
I stopped dead in my tracks, as I had no idea what she was talking about. She gestured to my chest
region and continued, "Seriously. that's a revealing tank top. I've never seen you wear that."
I walked over to Hubby and said,
"Did our teenager just tell me to put my boobs away?"
Hubby replied, "Yep, I think she did."
I immediately shot up my hand to Hubby, for a high five, which he graciously obliged.
You know you're raising your teenage daughter right when she tells you to put your boobs away...


Click banner to head to Amazon!

ROFLOL!! Well done, Mama. And you rock that top. ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you!! =)
DeleteToo funny, my rule is as long as my "girls" are still perky within reason they will always be on display lol!! Missed u lady n ur funny shares :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yep, mine aren't to my knees yet, so I agree with your rule completely lol! ;)
Delete