Like pulling pranks.
The culprit is The Girl, and let me tell y'all, she's good at it. We have absolutely no idea when she's setting one up, and they are funny as hell. She takes great time and care in planning and executing them, so we've only had the pleasure of 2 of her pranks thus far. But these are too amazing to not share as they come along.
The first one made me fall into the floor, laughing so hard. This is our downstairs bathroom...
And tonight, she got Hubby with the next one. After dinner he went into the freezer to get some ice cream,
and this is what he found:
This one was so good that Hubby couldn't even get mad. He just laughed. Hey, at least I should be happy she cleaned the container out to make it easier to recycle...
Never a dull moment in my house, and I absolutely love it!
Head on over to the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop for some funny stories from other mom bloggers!!




Ha! My husband is the ultimate prankster. I figure as long as I am laughing I am not plotting ways to hurt him :)
ReplyDeletePriceless! Absolutely priceless! My daughter is cut out of similar cloth. If you're laughing, you're not chasing after her with a broom, right?
ReplyDeleteLove your girl already (sounds like my kind of kid) :o) She's crackin' me up over here! Love the toilet paper prank - too funny :o)
ReplyDeleteLOL I love clever people! Tell your girls she done well! :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG YOUR DAUGHTER IS HILARIOUS! I love a good prank that doesn't involve a clean up!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The toilet paper one is still making me giggle!
ReplyDeleteI’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award, and I do hope you will accept. To find out more about this fun little blogging award, please visit my post at http://blogs.riversidehealthcare.org/remarkablymommy/remarkably-mommy-is-feeling-pretty-remarkable/
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Remarkably Mommy